- Do you offer collection/local delivery?
- Do I need to pre-order and when are last orders for the week?
Yes, these doughnuts are only available for collection/delivery if you have made a pre-order. You can place a pre-order from Sunday-Friday until 1pm. All orders placed after Friday noon will not be accepted for that coming Saturday.
- Do you take walk-ins at your home bakery?
We do not currently take walk-ins, but are hoping to open a shop as soon as we can!
- Do I pay a delivery cost?
No! Free delivery is available within a 2 mile radius of the city centre of Edinburgh. Unfortunately we do not deliver outside of this 2 mile radius just yet but we plan to soon!
- Do you do wholesale?
Yes, for enquiries regarding wholesale orders, please contact Georgia at email@example.com
- Can I order a bigger quantity for a special occasion, like a birthday party?
If you have a special occasion in mind, please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specified date as we would love to cater for this! (Please note: We would require 48hrs notice and a minimum order of 12 doughnuts)
- How far in advance can I pre-order?
You can select your chosen date & pre-order up to 60 days in advance.
- When can I place an order?
You can place an order from Sunday - Friday noon! For collection/local delivery on Saturday.
- Do you have any gluten free/ vegan options?
- Can I reheat my doughnuts?
g's doughnuts are best eaten straight away, but will keep in an airtight tight tin and can be reheated to refresh them.
- Do your doughnuts contain gluten and/or nuts?
Yes, our doughnuts contain Milk, Egg, Gluten, Soy & may contain traces of all nuts.